Dear GSQN-New Orleans Participating Provider:
Over the course of the past year, GSQN-NOLA experienced a loss in primary care physicians which drove a loss of managed care contracts. Without these two aspects there is no longer active clinical integration activities which means that there will be no provider evaluation process that includes logging into the GSQN website monthly.
The log in portion of the GSQN website will be decommissioned at January 31, 2023. This demonstration of engagement is not necessary.
Many thanks for your past support, we wish you and your practices continued success.
Download Full PDF
- GSQN NOLA MEMO
- PAYOR NOTICE Pellerin Milnor 2022
- Becker’s Podcast with Jeff Turner, President and CEO of Gulf South Quality Network
- 2020 Bonus Distribution
- Louisiana Hospital Association COVID-19 Resources
- Louisiana Machinery Direct to Employer Contract
- Preferred Care PPO Preferred Reference Lab Guide
- HMO Louisiana, Inc. Preferred Reference Lab Guide
- Annual Wellness Visit (PowerPoint)
- BCBSLA COVID-19 Provider Resources
- Aetna COVID-19 Provider Resources
- Remote Patient Monitoring (PowerPoint)
- 2nd Quarter 2021 BCBS Provider Network News
- 3rd Quarter 2021 BCBS Provider Network News
Latest Quality Status Reports
- December 2021 | Quality Status Report
- November 2021 | Quality Status Report
- October 2021 | Quality Status Report
- September 2021 | Quality Status Report
- August 2021 | Quality Status Report
- July 2021 | Quality Status Report
- June 2021 | Quality Status Report
Please check the RESOURCES tab above for archived Quality Status Reports and other resources.